In C-Sue's own words...

My friends call me "C-Sue"....

Friday, February 03, 2006

Holy Crap they want to start drinking at 6pm...

So I have to say that I have a really fun weekend ahead of me, and I am so glad. First of all I am excited to have stuff to fill my time and take my mind off of everything....

So tonight I was planning on going out for Justin's last night in town. I figured it would be just a few of us, starting around 9pm, drinking a few at some dive bar. Well now the plan has turned into 8 girls meeting at my house at 6pm to start drinking. Justin, Tyler and their friends are coming over at 8:30pm (I hope I'm still sober) and then we are going out to Tir Na Nog to see an 80's band. Chappy and all his friends will be at The Pourhouse next door, I think I see some "late nite" in Chappy speak coming on.

Tomorrow night is dinner and bar hopping in Chapel Hill with Chappy and Cara and that crew. Then Sunday is the Super Bowl.

I can barely survive ONE night of drinking anymore, let alone 3. But like I said before, I need a LOT of drinks right now to see through my depression. And you know what, I don't feel that bad today, because I'm excited about tonight.

Plus everytime Matt and I break up I get new hair do. I'm getting my hair chopped tomorrow maybe. Something sassy :)

Watch out world, C-Sue is back! hahaha :)

Pics to come from the weekend fo sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home