In C-Sue's own words...

My friends call me "C-Sue"....

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So far, So good...

So yesterday was day one of the new, non-smoking, eating healthy and working out me! Let's see, I managed to spend $75 at the grocery store on things like salad, and fruit, and meat and veggies. $75 is a lot of freaking money! I'm hoping this will motivate me alone to eat this stuff and LOVE it :) hahaha...I also went to the gym and walked 3 miles at a nice brisk pace, trying to stay within the fat burning range, but how does one REALLY know that without checking their pulse every two seconds??

Anywho...I woke up this morning feeling sore. That's a good thing. And today I am going to take a class, and then go bowling with some friends for good measure. The purest form of sheer exercise out there has to be bowling! maybe I will bowl twice this week. It is a new year, who knows what I might do!

So 0 cigarettes yesterday. I say this because I'm not really a smoker so its not really an issue for me at all. HA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home