In C-Sue's own words...

My friends call me "C-Sue"....

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Love lost.....again....

I am sad, very, very sad. Things with Matt are completely over, he broke up with me yesterday. The emptiness inside of me is almost unbearable, and the clenching of my heart is physically painful. I don't want to go through this again, I don't want to not have him in my life. How can it be that someone can say they love you, but can't make the relationship work? I've never loved someone as much as I love him, and the thought of him not being my other half anymore is devastating. I feel so alone, suddenly alone and empty. I thought we were going to make it, I thought our love would be enough to make the distance work. I wanted it, more than I wanted anything else.

Today I am very, very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home