In C-Sue's own words...

My friends call me "C-Sue"....

Monday, January 09, 2006

I like 2006 so far...

Ok so I know we are only 9 days into the new year, but I've had a pretty kick ass 9 days I would say. Here's to 9 more...and 9 more... ok wait. I am already SUPER tired from the first 9, so I'm going to take a break this week and just work out and rest up. But who knows what will really happen!

Plus I have my annual reunion with my college roommates this weekend in DC, which will be really fun. I know Friday night Alissa, Gigi, KTO and I (these are my favorites) are going out in Adams Morgan, Then saturday we have a wedding, which will be a big JMU reunion and I'm sure lots of fun. Then Sunday we will probably lay around all day and talk. How girls do it I don't know, but yes, we can talk all freaking day long. It should be great.

So yeah, here's to a fun, super social, hopefully super healthy and in-shape 2006!

GO REDSKINS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home