In C-Sue's own words...

My friends call me "C-Sue"....

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh happy day!

I am in the BEST mood today. You want to know why?? I AM WEARING SANDALS!!! It's going to be 80 degrees today, its Thursday, and I'm going to the beach tomorrow! It's officially almost springtime. Everyone at work is wearing skirts and sandals, people are driving with their windows down, and I slept with my windows open. So many things to be happy about :)

I'm super pumped for this weekend. I'm heading to John's beach house in SC with some friends from near and afar. It's going to be a weekend of cold beers, grilling out, walking on the beach, and maybe getting the first hint of color since last summer. I am excited to get away. It's been quite a week!

A little update from my 2006 resolutions....I am still running, about 4 days a week. It's getting a lot easier, and I'm signed up for my first road race on April 1st. a 5K at Duke. We are going to run through the campus and the Duke Gardens, it should be a nice run. My new friend Karen, who ROCKS, is going to do it with me.

Other than that I can't remember, but getting in shape is coming along. Woohoo.

Ummm I wish it was Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home