In C-Sue's own words...

My friends call me "C-Sue"....

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rainy day blues....

Admittedly today I am in a BAD mood. I am supposed to get on a plane at 5:55pm tonight and fly to Amsterdam, to then go skiing in France this weekend. Needless to say I'm not going. And I'm getting royally screwed money wise on the ticket. All that said, given that its pouring rain, I wanted to stay in bed this morning.

I want it to be a week from now so that the trip to France that I'm not going on is over, and I'm not thinking about what I could be doing. That is the WORST ya know? Sometimes it can drive one crazy. In some ways I'm tempted to just go get on the plane and show up, but someone I know isn't mature enough to handle that, so we wouldn't want him to throw a fit now would we? Although he is quite good at trying to "assert his power", too bad it doesn't work. Ok I'm just being mean..but I think I'm entitled to it today right??

I can't wait to get to the gym and workout tonight and de-stress. Then maybe a bottle of wine?? hmmm that sounds good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home